Pages

Wednesday 28 June 2017

The storm.

This weeks prompt for the 100WC was ....but then the weather changed dramatically... here is my story about it. I was trying to use interesting vocabulary and trying to use a semi colon.


It’s a sunny day. Sophie and Carly, her dog were going to school. Sophie was at the gate of the school but then the weather changed dramatically. In 5mins snow was coming down and fast. In an hour it changed to lightning and thunder. Sophie and Carly were stuck outside in a lightning storm covered in snow. Now they could hardly breath. “Help!” She screamed for the last time. The morning rain had made the snow slushy;  was easy to get out. Sophie and Carly escaped from the snow. Sophie limped with her sore leg to the school; Then suddenly...

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.